Sadly, no concert in Cologne on 04 May 2020...
Due to Corona the whole festival had to be postponed. We will let you know as soon as the next date has been fixed!
Where is my guitar?
Pictures and poem by a fan
To comfort Manuel's and E2-E4's fans a bit Hellmuth Schomberg sent us two pictures from the 25th anniversary concert of E2-E4 at the Berlin Berghain
(the first one in Germany!),
together with a poem concerning Dream & Desire he wrote back in 1991, when this CD was originally released. Click on the links!
Rerelease of Dream & Desire
Manuel's 1977 studio recording Dream & Desire, first released on CD in 1991, is available again
in a carefully re-edited version:
Previous concerts of E2-E4 with links to video excerpts:
11. Manuel performs E2-E4 for the first time in Austria on May 05th, 2018 at the donaufestival in Krems.
See a video excerpt filmed from the public by Reinhard Probst, a long time fan. More coming soon!)
10. UK premiere in Hebden Bridge, see also Inkfolk
and The Wire
9. The Netherlands as the opening act of the Dekmantel Festival on July 30, 2015. Some video excerpts see here:
8. Poland premiere at the festival Sonic Fiction/przemiany on September 8, 2012. at the festival Sonic Fiction/przemiany on September 8, 2012.
7. E2-E4-Japan - Dommune's benefit concert on August 11, 2012.
6. E2-E4 at Museum Abteiberg on June 23, 2012. Interview before the concert and 10 min. excerpt of the performance here
5. Spain premiere at Electrónica en Abril in Madrid on April 12, 2012
4. China premiere in Peking at Art Zone 798 on November 1, 2008, filmed by fans
3. US premiere with the legendary Joshua Light Show in New York's Lincoln Center on August 15, 2008
2. Germany premiere on it's 25th birthday, December 12, 2006 in Berlin at Berghain
1. World premiere
in Japan at Mt. Fuji (the first performance EVER) on August 27, 2006
Special Event on March 25, 2005 at Volksbühne Berlin with the contemporary music ensemble Zeitkratzer (also known from the performance of Lou Reeds' Metal Machine Music)
Olaf Zimmermann from RBB-radio has dedicated an hour program to Manuel's releases and concerts. The one in Düsseldorf is mentioned too, all in German language.
Other press before the concert at the Tonhalle in Düsseldorf:
Westdeutsche Zeitung on October 30th, 2017, see here and here. More willl follow.
And here is the book about Manuel's music, that is selling quite well. It was written by Christian Wheeldon from UK and can be bought on his site. Have fun!
In Japan Manuel has also quite young fans!
This is Mion, Mami Konishi's daughter, who - you won't believe it - loves Manuel's music and plays herself on piano:-). Her mother Mami Konishi is a known musician from Japan, known under her artistic name MINGUSS.
Here is Minguss' contact, in case you want to know her next musical plans....
On October 8, 2017, Olaf Zimmermann dedicated Manuel 1h in his programme Elektro Beats
Manuel talks about the new release Ash Ra Tempel Experience,
his music from the concert at the Arts Center, Melbourne, Australia that he performed with Oren Ambarchi, Ariel Pink and Shags Chamberlain.
He also informs the fans about the next concerts and other releases, and of course you can hear some music.
The whole programme can still be heard on the Radio Eins website
The Ash Ra Tempel Experience release Ash Ra Tempel ExperienceLive in Melbourne, our new release (recorded in 2015)
will be available in record shops on CD and Vinyl from 29 September 2017.
If you want to get it earlier, you can already order it in our own shop.
Here are the first congratulations in the press! This article (in German) was published on Manuel's birthday in the Swabian Heilbronner Stimme. Thank you, Jürgen Kümmerle!
Search this website
Use the form below to search the pages of our website
(but don't expect from this little search routine the power and flexibility
of the common Internet search engines...)
Enter one or more keywords separated by blanks.
Please do not use words with non-English characters.